Last year, we posted an article discussing a new decision by the Colorado Supreme Court affording foster parents and intervenors the right to participate in termination of parental rights hearings. That case, A.M. v. A.C., has become an important decision in...
2 Important Points About Channel 7’s Story on Poudre School District by John Ferrugia & Sandra Barry
Last week, Channel 7 News aired a story about a family living in the Poudre School District, who has a son with disabilities and an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). The family moved to Fort Collins three years ago from California. They were having difficulties...
- If Your Child Is in Trouble, You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney on Your Side
- Understanding How Child Support is Determined
- How Is Custody and Time With Your Children Determined After a Divorce?
- When Do You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney?
- Thinking About Relocating Your Family After a Divorce? Here Are Several Considerations
- How Does Amendment 64 Affect Laws Regarding Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana?