Does my child need a 504 Plan or Individualized Education Programs, or IEPs? A 504 Plan is a different program than an IEP and can be used to provide your child with educational accommodations. What is an IEP? The term 504 plan refers to section 504 of the...
What is an IEP, and does my child need one? By Federal law, all children educated in the United States are entitled to receive a benefit from that education. Federal law recognizes that children with disabilities may need additional services to derive the same benefit...
- If Your Child Is in Trouble, You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney on Your Side
- Understanding How Child Support is Determined
- How Is Custody and Time With Your Children Determined After a Divorce?
- When Do You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney?
- Thinking About Relocating Your Family After a Divorce? Here Are Several Considerations
- How Does Amendment 64 Affect Laws Regarding Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana?