The text of Amendment 64 specifically states that it is not “intended to allow driving under the influence of marijuana” or to supersede the existing laws related to driving under the influence of marijuana. Colorado lawmakers are taking additional steps to further...
Frequently asked questions about Amendment 64: Employer concerns, children and family issues, marijuana licenses, smoking in public and growing marijuana. Does the passing of Amendment 64 mean that Colorado employers cannot discriminate against marijuana users? No....
- If Your Child Is in Trouble, You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney on Your Side
- Understanding How Child Support is Determined
- How Is Custody and Time With Your Children Determined After a Divorce?
- When Do You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney?
- Thinking About Relocating Your Family After a Divorce? Here Are Several Considerations
- How Does Amendment 64 Affect Laws Regarding Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana?