Last year, we posted an article discussing a new decision by the Colorado Supreme Court affording foster parents and intervenors the right to participate in termination of parental rights hearings. That case, A.M. v. A.C., has become an important decision in...
The Supreme Court of Colorado recently published an opinion affecting Foster Parents and Intervenors. This published opinion, 11SC53, A.M. v. A.C., determined that foster parents/intervenors have the right to fully participate in a termination hearing without...
- If Your Child Is in Trouble, You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney on Your Side
- Understanding How Child Support is Determined
- How Is Custody and Time With Your Children Determined After a Divorce?
- When Do You Need an Experienced Juvenile Defense Attorney?
- Thinking About Relocating Your Family After a Divorce? Here Are Several Considerations
- How Does Amendment 64 Affect Laws Regarding Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana?